The Fine Art of Search Engine Optimisation
Some people have found this site by typing totally ludicrous and, in some cases, inappropriate phrases into the search engines. It all goes to show how hard it is to find the information you’re really looking for on the Internet because I’m pretty sure that the people who typed these things didn’t find what they were after here.
Fellow bloggers, take a moment to consider what search engine phrases you’d like people to use to find your site and try to include them as often as possible in your posts without repeating yourself gratuitously if possible. I know I need to work on this more myself because this is what people have Googled to find this site so far:
- how tasty are kangaroos
- hot costa rican women
- kangaroo candies
- running lizard
- roo testicles (my favourite)
- my six year old boy is nervous about tun (this is an interesting one)
- small cute shaggy dogs (I did have some of these in one article)
- the best reading list for writers today (at last, a hit, a palpable hit)
- daylight robbery take my wish
- lizard saying hey kid
- stand up paddle bikini (this is a surprisingly popular search phrase, definitely not serviced here)
- hippy girl
- andy kangeroos (don’t tell me there’s another odd bod looking for candy kangeroos)
- male face paint ideas (why?)
Thanks for reading, I hope you find what you’re looking for on the Internet and in life.
Good luck with all your plans!