A quick run down on the advantages and disadvantages of living in Australia. I’d love it if you can help me out and pitch in some of your ideas by leaving a comment.
The Best Things About Living in Australia
- Great weather
- Interesting birds and wildlife
- Good schools
- Friendly, funny people
- Safe and politically stable
- Great and diverse scenery
- Swimming in warm ocean and excellent public pools
- Outdoor Lifestyle, lots of bike and walking tracks
- Sporting opportunities
- Camping galore
- Beaut beaches
- Surfing all year round
- $4 clean skin wines from Dan Murphy
The Worst Things About Living in Australia
- Very suburban
- Skin cancer rates, highest in the world
- Complicated tax system and high taxes
- Dangerous wildlife like snakes and spiders
- Droughts, water shortages and forest fires
- Cockroaches, in every Queensland rental house apparently
- Surf Rage incidents and crowded surf breaks
- Hideous crows cawing at all hours and raiding bins
Well, the good things far outweigh the drawbacks so that seems to be the right balance for a happy lifestyle.
Good luck with your computer and your Internet dreams!
Thanks for reading, please add your comments below and don’t forget to subscribe by email now if you haven’t already so you don’t miss out.